News

New video with the Charmed ones in the right column. Feel free to comment on it!

Monday, July 16, 2007

The Book of Three, vol 2

Been a while since last time I wrote here. My internet is up and running and I have just bought two books about the show. The first one I have presented in earlier "The Book of three". When I bouht that I sadly found out that it only covered season 1-5. But now I have bought "The Book of Three, volume 2" who covers season 6-8. This is great beacuse I didn't have to buy two books with almost the same content, but instead a extension to the first one. Anyway, with this two new books I have reason to believe that I can start writing on my own Charmed companion. I'm also about to see the extra material on the season 8 box tonight. I'm very excited about that and I will write about it later on, on this blog.

Until then...

No comments:


Categories